Mt Wipi - Porphyry Copper, Gold and Skarn targets
- GMN has targeted the Mt Wipi area which is considered to be highly prospective it is located along with the same structural trend as both the Monoyal and Sak Creek targets
- High-grade copper assays were obtained from outcrops along with a creek system
- Initial Rock chip sampling program at Mt Wipi highlight the highly prospective nature of the tenement for copper and gold mineralisation
- Rock samples collected from outcrops return assay values to 9.64% copper and gold to 1.96 g/t Au
- Copper and gold bearing rocks have been collected from five drainage to date which cover a 2 km long by 1 km wide area
- Airborne magnetic data has identified several targets for follow up
- Potential exists for both porphyry style, epithermal and skarn style mineralisation
- An exploration programme to follow up these encouraging results has commenced.
¹Information and images presented from ASX announcement 23rd of September 2020.
Mt Wipi Outcrop Samples Assays Highlight Prospectivity
Mt Wipi photos